Have you seen the new Dashing Along Designer Series Paper (DSP) yet? It’s only available in September. You can see the details of the promotion by scrolling down to the bottom of this post. I’m really enjoying it. I’ve made cards using each of the designs in the pack, and I’m posting them this week. You can see the first one here. Be looking for more! Today I used the DSP with the Snowflake Sentiments stamp set and coordinating Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits Dies to make an easel card. Please let me know what you think in the comments below!
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Cherry Cobbler card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored along the 11″ side at 5-1/2″ and 8-1/2″
- Garden Green CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Cherry Cobbler CS cut to 4″ x 2-1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 2-1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 2-3/4″ x 1-3/4″
- Garden Green CS cut to 3-1/4″ x 2-1/4″
- Cherry Cobbler CS cut to 3-3/8″ x 2-3/8″
- Whisper White CS cut to 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ for the inside of the card
- Whisper White CS cut to 1-3/4″ x 5/8″
Stamped with the Snowflake Sentiments stamp set:
- larger sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink onto the 2-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ Whisper White CS
- smaller sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink onto the 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ Whisper White CS
- 3 small snowflakes in Cherry Cobbler ink onto the 1-3/4″ x 5/8″ Whisper White CS
Die cut using the Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits:
- 4″ x 2-1/2″ Cherry Cobbler CS with detailed snowflake edgelit die
- 4″ x 2-1/2″ Whisper White CS with outline edgelit die
- all four sides of the 3-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ Garden Green CS with the long straight die with tiny holes
Assembled the easel card:
- burnished the folds in the card base with a Bone Folder
- NOTE: the score line at 8-1/2″ should fold out
- large sentiment glued onto the die cut Garden Green CS
- die cut Garden Green CS glued onto the 3-3/8″ x 2-3/8″ Cherry Cobbler CS
- Whisper White CS snowflakes glued onto the Cherry Cobbler CS snowflakes outline
- Cherry Cobbler CS snowflakes outline glued onto the top of the DSP layer
- 3-3/8″ x 2-3/8″ Cherry Cobbler CS (large sentiment) glued onto the DSP layer
- DSP layer glued onto the 4″ x 5-1/4″ Garden Green CS layer
- card base closed and the front end folded up
- Garden Green CS layer centered on the front of the closed card base, then glued only onto the folded up flap
- 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ Whisper White CS (with small sentiment) glued onto the inside of the card base
- small piece with 3 snowflakes adhered just above the small sentiment using Stampin’ Dimensionals
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s the new Dashing Along September special from Stampin’ Up:
- Receive one pack of Dashing Along Designer Series Paper with any $250 order in September!
- Perfect for layering, this beautiful, traditional Christmas paper includes a mix of old favorites and new patterns to create a festive, eclectic feel.
- Item number 149903
- 12 sheets: 3 double-sided sheets (6 total designs); 4 sheets of each design – perfect for making lots of Christmas cards!
- 12″ x 12″
- Promotion period: September 1–30
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper is exclusive to this promotion and will not be available after September 30.
- In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $250 (before shipping and handling).
- One package of Designer Series Paper may be redeemed per qualifying order, with no limit on how many packages of Designer Series Paper can be earned.
- Demonstrator, Customer, Workshop, and online orders qualify.
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be redeemed using Stampin’ Rewards. You will receive this FREE gift with a qualifying order in addition to any Stampin’ Rewards you may earn.
- Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be exchanged for other paper.
Here’s some more cool stuff you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- September Host Code NGABG9PN – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!