Today’s card is one I made for the Global Design Project color challenge this week. It’s a very subtle card with three soft colors on a field of Whisper White. I used the Flowing Fountain stamp set for the sentiment and the Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies for the hearts. Look at the first two photos below. I made the card, then added another stamp to it. Which do you prefer, with or without the extra bird?
Here’s the GDP173 challenge:
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Whisper White thick card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/5″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 3-1/4″ x 3/4″, and the ends cut on the diagonal
Stamped with the Flowing Fountain stamp set:
- sentiment in Soft Sea Foam ink onto the Whisper White CS strip
- birds in So Saffron ink onto the Whisper White CS layer
Die cut using the Be Mine Stitched Framelits:
- heart background from a scrap of Petal Pink CS
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Whisper White CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- die cut hearts glued onto the Whisper White CS layer
- sentiment glued over the die cut hearts
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- January Host Code TGBRZYGE – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!