Hi, there! Today’s project is something I made when I was first playing with the new Lined Alphabet bundle (Lined Alphabet stamp set & Layering Alphabet Edgelits Dies.) First I decided to spell out Candy Hearts in the new In Colors. Then I decided to put them all together into a long booklet. Be sure to watch this video that Stampin’ Up! made all about this bundle.
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Lovely Lipstick CS cut to 11″ x 4-1/4″, then scored at 7/8″ and 1″ from one end, for the cover
- Blueberry Bushel, Lovely Lipstick, Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple Punch, and Call Me Clover card stocks (CS) cut to 11″ x 4-1/4″, a couple pieces of each color
- all pieces to length (see below)
Die cut using the Layering Alphabet Framelits:
- one letter at the end of each piece of CS
Stamped with the Lined Alphabet stamp set:
- letters in Jet Black Memento ink onto die cut pieces
Assembled the card:
- folded and burnished the two score lines on the cover with a Bone Folder
- laid out all the pieces in order, as you see them in the photo, then cut off the appropriate amount from the left end of each CS piece
- stapled the CS layers together at the left end
- glued the left end of the cover around the left end of the stapled CS layers
- wrapped a piece of ribbon around the end and tied it in a bow
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some information you should check out:
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- June Host Code 9K74TMW4 – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewardsto receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!