January 2020 InKing Royalty January 2020 InKing Royalty
Welcome to the January 2020 InKing Royalty Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are enjoying a year of celebrations. This month’s projects celebrate Valentine’s Day, so prepare yourself for lots of hearts and beautiful showcases of love. I used the From My Heart Suite in the new Mini Catalog to make this love card for a special friend.
Be sure to hop around to all the stops. You don’t want to miss any of the great projects made by this talented group!
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Flirty Flamingo card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 3″ x 5-1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Heartfelt stamp set:
- sentiment in Real Red ink onto a pink foil heart on the DSP
- lacy heart in Flirty Flamingo ink onto a red foil heart on the DSP
- 2 small hearts in Real Red ink onto the Whisper White CS
Cut using the Heart Punch Pack:
- the 2 stamped hearts from the DSP
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP layer glued onto the front of the card base , 1/4″ from the left
- 2 punched hearts glued together, then glued onto the back of a Heart Doily
- heart bunch adhered onto the DSP layer using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- 3 faceted gems glued onto the front of the card base
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here’s the January 2020 InKing Royalty Blog Hop:
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy <—– YOU ARE HERE!
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Click “Supply List” for a clickable and printable list!
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- January Host Code HRDJTUGZ – receive free product!
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required! AND NOW, only during Sale-a-bration, you’ll also receive an exclusive Mini Paper Cutter a 6″ x 6″ Sampler of Designer Series Paper from the new Mini Catalog, and another stamp set of your choice.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!