Welcome to the October 2021 Candy Hearts Blog Hop! Today we are sharing Thank You projects. I used the Gorgeous Leaves Bundle, Pretty Pumpkins stamp set, and Bark 3D Embossing Folder to create my card. After reading my post, I hope you’ll hop to the next person on the list below. Be sure to hop around to see ALL the great projects the Candy Hearts have created for you!
If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S October 2021 Candy Hearts October 2021 Candy Hearts October 2021 Candy Hearts October 2021 Candy Hearts
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Early Espresso card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Very Vanilla CS layer cut to 3-3/4″ x 5″, then cut at an angle as shown (Note: I laid it on the card base front and marked with a pencil where I wanted to cut.)
- Very Vanilla CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Stamped with the Gorgeous Leaves stamp set:
- leaves in Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, and Cajun Craze inks onto the Very Vanilla CS layer
- speckled background between the leaves in Crumb Cake ink
- 2 leaves in Cajun Craze ink onto the Very Vanilla CS for the inside
Stamped with the Pretty Pumpkins stamp set:
- sentiment in Early Espresso ink over one of the Crushed Curry stamped leaves
Cut using the Intricate Leaves Dies:
- 3 small leaves, one each from a scrap of Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, and Cajun Craze CS
Embossed using the Bark 3D Embossing Folder:
- the front of the card base
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Crumb Cake twine wrapped around the stamped layer, secured on the back with Stampin’ Seal, and tied in a knot on the front
- knot secured to the front of the layer using a Mini Glue Dot
- stamped layer glued onto the front of the card base
- 3 die cut leaves glued at the knot
- 3 Pumpkin Pie rhinestones applied onto the card front using my Take Your Pick tool
- Very Vanilla CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here’s the October 2021 Candy Hearts Blog Hop:
Thank you for hopping with the Candy Hearts today! Be sure to hop around to all the stops. You do not want to miss any of the creativity in this talented group of stampers! If you get lost, use the list below.
- Candy Ford of Stamp Candy <——- YOU ARE HERE!
- Joanne Whittington of The Inky Dragon
- Lisa Graham of Lisa’s Little Ink Spots
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- October Host Code B9VMYRBF – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!