Today’s card is one I designed for my Stamp Club’s June gathering. We used a Stamparatus to stamp the four potted plant images. Luckily the Stamparatus has four plate sides, so it was super easy for everyone to stamp perfectly lined up images. We used the Seasoned with Kindness host stamp set along with the Stitched Labels Framelits Dies. The colors came from the Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper we used.
Do you like to be thrifty with your consumable supplies? I do. Here’s a tip. You don’t have to use a whole doily on every card. This card uses half a doily (cut in half for two quarters) so I still have the other half for (an)other project(s.)
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my Stampin’ Trimmer:
- Mango Melody card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper (DSP) cut to 3″ x 5-1/4″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 2-1/2″ x 4-1/2″
- Whisper White CS cut to 1-3/4″ x 3/4″ for the label
- a Pearlized Doily cut into fourths (used two of the pieces on this card)
- Optional: Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base – The So Saffron CS is certainly light enough to write on.
Stamped with the Seasoned With Kindness stamp set:
- sentiment in Night of Navy ink onto the 1-3/4″ x 3/4″ Whisper White CS
- pot and plant in Night of Navy ink onto the 2-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ Whisper White CS
- filled in pot in Gray Granite ink
- filled in the plant in So Saffron ink
Die cut using the Stitched Labels Framelits:
- label from a scrap of So Saffron CS
Colored using a Stampin’ Write Marker:
- leaf shading in Mango Melody
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- DSP glued onto the front of the card base, lined up on the left side
- 2 doily pieces glued onto the back of the stamped layer, showing on the right side
- stamped layer and doilies glued onto the card front
- sentiment glued onto the die cut label
- die cut label adhered to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- tied a bow with Night of Navy twine and adhered it to the sentiment using a Mini Glue Dot
Here are today’s main colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
Here’s some information you should check out:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Click here for your free catalog.
- Join my team to get a discount on your stamping supplies!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- June Host Code 9K74TMW4– receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!