It’s time for the April 2019 Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop! This month’s kit is called Sentimental Rose, and it is sooooo pretty. It contains all you need to make 9 cards (3 each of 3 designs) AND a box to put them in. I can’t wait to see all the alternative projects the other folks on the hop come up with. Be sure to hop all the way around to see them all!
CLICK HERE to download the printable stamp case insert to store your stamp set and andy leftover pieces.
Here’s what I made:
For my card and envelope, I used only pieces from the kit, plus glue and snips for the envelope flap. The box and ribbon are new products from the upcoming 2019-2020 Annual Catalog, but everything on the box is from the kit.
Here’s what I did:
Stamped with the Sentimental Rose stamp set:
- “Thank You” in Gray Granite ink (stamped off once) all over a multicolor layer from the kit
- “Thank You” in Gray Granice ink onto a die cut label from the kit
- “For You” in Gray Granite ink onto a tag from the kit
- large rose stamped in So Saffron ink (stamped off once) onto the front of the envelope
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- stamped multicolor layer glued onto the front of the card base
- stamped label glued onto a yellow rimmed label
- leaf glued onto the back of the labels
- labels and leaf adhered onto the multicolor label using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- enamel dots applied onto the card front
- plain multicolor layer glued onto the flap of the envelope, and the excess trimmed from around the edges using Paper Snips
Assembled the box:
- burnished the folds in the box with a Bone Folder, then folded in flaps to assemble the box
- NOTE: I glued the top flaps closed and left the bottom unglued to insert a gift.
- NOTE: I used glue for my projects, but you can use the glue dots that come in the kit. I do recommend glue for the envelope flap cover if you plan to mail it, but you can use glue dots if you hand deliver it.
- large rose and leaf die cuts glued onto the front of the box
- enamel dots applied onto the front of the box
- Mint Macaron ribbon tied around the box and tied in a bow
- tag tied onto the ribbon using twine from the kit
Here’s the Sentimental Rose Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop:
Click the button to go to the next stop on the hop, Terri Takashige of Territerbear’s Stamp & Scrap Spot.
Here’s the Sentimental Rose video from Stampin’ Up!
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used, other that what came in the kit:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase.
The Mini Shipping Boxes (149492) and the Mint Macaron 1/4″ Textile Ribbon (149480) are from the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog and will be available to purchase June 4, 2019.
Supply List <– Click here for a clickable and printable list!
Here’s how to get your very own prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscription:
Preorder the Sweetest Thing Online Card Class by Wednesday, April 24!
- Make 6 cards at home in your PJs!
- 2 each of 3 designs
- Features the Sweetest Thing Bundle and the How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper
- Featured colors: Melon Mambo, Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape, Pineapple Punch, Whisper White
- I’ve done the cutting, scoring, and embossing for you!
- You’ll receive all you need to make the cards, including the stamp set, dies, ink pad, the precut/prescored/pre-embossed card kits, and 6 Whisper White envelopes.
- Limited spots available
Click on the image below for details and class options, or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://stampcandy.net/online-classes/sweetest-thing-card-class-preorder/
Here are some helpful links:
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- NEW Storage by Stampin’ Up!
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and daily blog updates.
- April Host Code GDG7WK3J – receive free product!
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!