Welcome to the 12-2020 IRBH! This month’s theme is Happy New Year. Today also happens to be the birthday of our fearless leader, Brian King. He’s the King of InKing Royalty. My card today is one to wish him a happy birthday and a happy new year. I used the Joseph’s Coat technique for the background.
Be sure to hop around to all the stops, because you don’t want to miss any of the great projects from this talented team of stampers.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S 12-2020 IRBH 12-2020 IRBH 12-2020 IRBH 12-2020 IRBH
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Gorgeous Grape card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White CS layer cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Balmy Blue CS layer cut to 3-3/4″ x 1-3/8″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Colored using Sponge Daubers:
- the Whisper White CS layer in Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Balmy Blue, and Highland Heather inks
Stamped using the Pattern Play stamp set:
- tiny bursts in Versamark ink all over the inked up layer, then heat embossed in clear
Covered the stamped layer:
- used a Tuxedo Black Memento ink to apply ink to the whole layer, then removed ink from the embossed bits by rubbing with a paper towel
Cut using the Playful Alphabet Dies:
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY & from a scrap of Granny Apple Green CS
- BRIAN! from a scrap of Gorgeous Grape CS
Cut using the Word Wishes Dies:
- New Years from a scrap of Granny Apple Green CS, then snipped the s from the end using Paper Snips
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- embossed layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Balmy Blue CS layer glued onto the bottom of the embossed layer
- Granny Apple Green die cut letters and words glued onto the embossed layer
- Gorgeous Grape die cut letters glued onto the Balmy Blue CS layer
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
Here’s the 12-2020 IRBH:
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, the amazingly talented Brian King of Stamp with Brian. There’s a lot of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it! If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:hank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Rachel Brumley at Artistic Designs by Rachel
- Renae Novak at Blessed by Cards
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy <—– YOU ARE HERE!
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here’s the Year-End Closeout:
Click on the image to see the closeout items. Retiring products are available through January 4, or while supplies last.
Here’s the Curvy Celebrations offering:
Click the image to see it in my online store. The Curvy Christmas stamp set and Classic Christmas Designer Series Paper are available only through January 4, or while supplies last!
Request a new catalog:
I will be mailing them out in early December. Click the image below to request yours:
Here are some helpful links:
- December Host Code 7RW7BYPT – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Shop the new Curvy Celebrations products – available only through January 4
- Year-End Closeout
- Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!