Today I’m giving you a sneak peek of the new Dragonfly Garden stamp set and Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper. As a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, I got to order the Dandy Garden Collection this month, instead of having to wait until January! It’s one of the many perks of being a Demo.
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S dragonfly dragonfly dragonfly dragonfly
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Cut and scored with my paper trimmer:
- Basic Black card stock (CS) cut to 4-1/4″ x 11″, then scored in half at 5-1/2″
- Calypso Coral CS layer cut to 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″
- Bumblebee CS layer cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper (DSP) layer cut to 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″
- DSP strip cut to 4″ x 3/4″
- Whisper White CS cut to 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card base
Colored using Stampin’ Sponges:
- a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS in splotches of Calypso Coral, Bumblebee, Blackberry Bliss, and Mossy Meadow inks
Stamped with the Dragonfly Garden stamp set:
- sentiment in Memento black ink onto a scrap of Calypso Coral CS
- 2 dragonflies in Versamark ink onto the sponged CS, then heat embossed in Clear
Cut using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies:
- a scrap of Basic Black CS with the next size larger die
Cut using the Dragonfly Punch:
Colored using a Stampin’ Write Marker:
- dragonflies in Basic Black, then wiped ink away from embossed areas with a paper towel
Assembled the card:
- burnished the fold in the card base with a Bone Folder
- Calypso Coral CS layer glued onto the front of the card base
- Bumblebee CS layer glued onto the Calypso Coral CS layer
- DSP layer glued onto the Bumblebee CS layer
- sentiment glued onto the Basic Black CS die cut
- Basic Black CS die cut adhered onto the DSP layer using Black Stampin’ Dimensionals
- dragonflies adhered onto the DSP layer using Black Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Whisper White CS glued onto the inside of the card base
- DSP strip glued onto the Whisper White CS
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
Here’s what I used:
The Dandy Garden Collection will be available to purchase beginning in January 2021.
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Here are some helpful links:
- November Host Code T9TNBY67 – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Clearance Rack
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month to month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required!
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!