Welcome to the September 2020 Inking Royalty Blog Hop! During this year’s blog hops, we are enjoying a year of celebrations. This month’s projects are all about Halloween. I used the Ghoulish Goodies stamp set, Essential Tag Punch, and Fancy Label Punch to create tags for this cute and scary little treat bag. The candies inside are Bloody Bones Sweet Tarts Candy. Ooooooo spooky! You can buy them here.
Prepare yourself for a wonderful mix of spooky, scary and sweet. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person, Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink, on the list you can see when you scroll down. Be sure to hop around to ALL the stops, because you definitely want to see all the projects this group has created for you!
If you are reading this in email, some photos may appear blurry, or may not appear at all. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
S september 2020 inking royalty september 2020 inking royalty september 2020 inking royalty september 2020 inking royalty
Here’s what I made:
Here’s what I did:
Stamped with the Ghoulish Goodies stamp set:
- raven in cage in Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto a scrap of Whisper White Thick CS
- sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto a scrap of Real Red CS
Cut using the Essential Tag Punch:
- stamped image and sentiment
Cut using the Label Me Fancy Punch:
- a hole in the top of each tag
- NOTE: I found it a little difficult to line up the punch exactly where I wanted it, so I drew a tiny dot on the tags where I wanted to punch, then positioned each tag so I could see the dot through the hole in the punch. Easy Peasy!
Put it all together:
- put candies in a Mpsaic Gusseted Cellophane Bag and tied the top with a piece of Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon
- black and white twine run through the 2 tags and tied around the top of the bag, tying a small bow in the back
- For the photo, I glued the tags together so you could see both at the same time. You can leave them loose if you prefer.
Here’s the September 2020 Inking Royalty Blog Hop:
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy <— YOU ARE HERE!
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Rachel Brumley at Artistic Designs by Rachel
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Joanne Brown at The Inky Dragon
Here are today’s colors:
You can click on each one to see all the products that come in that color!
My husband and I have a Halloween party every year, and this year’s theme was going to be “What’s black and white and red all over?” Unfortunately we had to cancel it this year. But I just realized as I was typing this post that those are the colors of my project today. I’m sure that fact was floating around in the back of my brain somewhere as I made the tags.
Here’s what I used:
Click on these images for more details and to purchase. If you are reading this post in email, the product images may not show up. Please click here to see the post on my blog.
Supply List. <— Click for a clickable and printable list of the products!
Two ways to save in September!
Buy the Starter Kit and receive even more! It’s already the best deal: $99 for $125 in product of your choice plus Free shipping! In September you will also receive the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set, the So Much Love stamp set, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, and 16 precut card kits! Wow! This is the perfect time to work on your wish list of Stampin’ Up! products! CLICK HERE for more details.
Buy the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (standard size) from me by September 30 and I will give you a Magnetic Cutting Plate FREE! You’ll save almost $30! CLICK HERE for more details and to order.
Mystery Stamping Party!
Go ahead and click the image above to join the Facebook group now. A few days before the party I will post what you will need to complete the mystery card. On September 23 at 8:00pm ET, I will begin posting clues you can follow to create the card. We’ll also have games and prizes! And it’s all FREE!
World Card Making Day 2020:
- Join me for an afternoon of Bingo, cardmaking, prizes, and fun!
- October 3 at 2:00 pm ET
- See details and register HERE by September 25
- $25 (extra Bingo cards available for $5 each)
- Tell your friends! The more people who register, the bigger the prizes!
Here are some helpful links:
- September Host Code YPXPD4Q2 – receive free product!
- Shop my online store
- Request a free catalog
- SUBSCRIBE to my weekly newsletter and/or daily blog updates.
- Paper Pumpkin: buy a Prepaid Subscription or subscribe month-to-month
- Earn Gumball Rewards – receive free products!
- Gift Certificates are available in any U.S. dollar amount from me. Contact me for details.
- Have you shopped from me within the past year? Join my private VIP Facebook group for exclusive project tutorials and more!
- Join my team and enjoy a 20% discount (or more) on all your purchases! You choose $125 in products and pay only $99, and get free shipping! No obligation! No selling required! Only through September 30, you will also receive 2 stamp sets, rhinestones, 16 precut card kit and instructions.
Thanks for stopping by today, and Sweet Stamping!